Kristen Stewart is very fond of shahrukh khan

Unknown Tuesday, November 15, 2011
Kristen Stewart is a big fan of Bollywood actor, Shahrukh Khan

"Yes, I am a big fan of Shahrukh Khan, he is a symbol of love, romance, in Bollywood," she said

Kristen Stewart considers Shahrukh Khan is the symbol of love and romance.

Robert Pattinson lover is hoping to work with Shahrukh Khan. If given the chance, she would be very happy to be playing the second part of Breaking Dawn along with Shahrukh Khan.

"And not just in Hollywood, I'm also happy to work with him in Bollywood movies as well. For that I'm willing to learn the Hindi language," explained Kristen

For Kristen, Shahrukh Khan is someone who so inspired her, "I've seen the promo for his latest film, RA.One, and I am very impressed to see so likeable in the film. To be sure I'll watch it," lid Kristen

Kristen Stewart with High heels and black tights, she's beautiful and simple
Blogger Template by BlogTusts Sticky Widget by Kang Is Published by GBT.

No comments:

Post a Comment